Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Countdown....

I can't believe in one week I will be a WAHM! This is like a dream come true for me. I'm sitting here busily preparing my web site and Etsy shop for my big grand opening in just a couple of weeks and it is totally surreal! Is this really happening?? I just had to share my excitement with you!!!! Just one week to go....

One the other hand, I feel like I am losing some of my very best friends in this world. The ladies and gentleman I have had the honor of working with for the last 7 years have become part of my everyday life and I know I will miss them greatly. It is amazing how much you really do learn about your co-workers and how much a part of your life they become. If you really stop and think about it, when you work a full-time job in a small office like mine, you spend more waking hours each week with your co-workers than you do your own family! This, of course, is one of the main reasons I've worked so hard to be able to quit my job, because I should be able to spend more time with my family!. Unfortunately, we are not at a point financially where I can be a SAHM with no income, but really, both of my dreams have come true. I will be able to spend so much more time with my family, while still pursuing my passion for designing custom boutique clothing!

Sorry, I tend to digress, my point is, I have had the pleasure of working with some truly special people and I just wanted to let each of you know, how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate all the support and well wishes I've received for my new venture! I love you all!!

So, this is it, just one short week to go! I can't wait to share all of the new fantastic designs I've been working on! You'll be getting a whole lotta Emerson Rose Designs here shortly....you'll be able to find us on Etsy, eBay, and our new website www.emersonrosedesigns.com (still under construction....LOL)!!!

To new beginnings :)

No comments: