Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pretty Princess....

I have a few updates for you this evening!!! First, I just listed these super duper cute sets on eBay :) Just click on the photos to view the auctions!!





Now on to my sweet princess, she is only 4, she's still a baby right??? Apparently not....she's already learned to ride her bike with no training wheels! She got a new big girl bike from Santa this year, but she learned on her smaller one, it was a little easier for her to balance, but already she is riding the big one now too with no one having to run next to her! She can turn and everything!! We still have a little work to do on her stopping abilities on her big bike since her feet can't touch the ground, but we're getting there!!







Thank goodness for my wonderful neighbor Shelley who is in excellent shape (unlike me) and was able to run back and forth about 150 times over the course of about 2 hours or Emerson definitely wouldn't be riding a bike without training wheels!! LOL!
So there it is, my baby is growing up **sniff sniff**.

No comments: