Sunday, March 15, 2009

In the Garden......

Whew, I've been so busy the last couple weeks catching up on customs and listing all of Emerson's outgrown clothes and shoes I haven't had time for anything new recently. Of course, I just couldn't stand it anymore so I whipped up this sweet little set for IvyLane's In the Garden launch.

I wanted to do something a little different this time! I just adore custom boutique as much as the next person, but sometimes a girl's gotta look good AND be comfy, so I dreamed up this darling little set. It includes the knit tank top with a 3-D butterfly applique with lots of bling, the short twirly skirt, and my favorite part....the knit leggings are attached to the skirt! This way Emerson is able to feel like a princess, but crawl around and play like a normal 3 year old (who is almost 4 by the way...sniff sniff).

So here it is! Let me know if you like it because I have quite the collection of knits now and I just think this is so fun for spring and summer, if you'd like to see more of this style, tell me! I've got all sorts of yummy fabrics I could use to make more!! Click on the picture to view the auction:



So, back off to the sewing room for now....I promise, I'll have more to post here in the next few weeks when things finally slow down!!

No comments: