Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Once Upon A Time....

Just listed a few new goodies on eBay today. These two will be my last eBay listings for a little while, at least for the summer :) I need a little break, but don't worry, you're not getting rid of me that easily. I'm going to be creating a line of simple everyday boutique wear that will consist of pants, capris, applique tanks and tees, skirts, twirl dresses, knit dresses and leggings, etc and listing them on Etsy with everyday prices :) I'll post here whenever I list something new :)

For now, I have two new ones for you.....Emerson's fabulous birthday dress, of course, this is a one time shot for this dress, it will never be duplicated! Click on the picture to view the auction.



Also, I was so honored to have Kacey of maddie*kate as my guest for IvyLane's Travel Launch. We traveled to the beach!! We also worked with Jen of little*red*wagon and Melissa of thebowvine! You can check out my cute patchy capris by clicking on the picture.



Nothing else new and exciting to report, although we did make a quick run up to Disney again this weekend....we stayed for two nights at the Old Key West Resort. It was our first time staying there. It was nice, but LOUD!!! Most of the time noise in a Disney hotel has never been a problem, but the way these buildings were set up, everything echoed right into our room. Then, this cute Disney magnet I've had on the back of my car for two years was stolen in the parking lot!! Of all the crazy places I have parked in Tampa (which has one of the highest crime statistics for car break-ins and thefts), no one has touched it. How ironic that it would be stolen off my car at a Disney resort!! LOL!! So, I don't think we'll be staying there again anytime soon. We have figured out that of all the Disney resorts we've stayed in, Port Orleans French Quarter is our favorite. The price is right and it is beautiful!

The heat was pretty much unbearable on Sunday when we stopped by Hollywood Studios before heading home. I thought I'd have a heat stroke...95 degrees with 100% humidity. We haven't had rain in months here in Florida, we are in one of the worst droughts in years....well it finally started raining around 4:00 P.M. on Sunday and hasn't stopped!!! It has been raining for 48 hours straight....I swear I can hear our grass sighing with relief and happiness! Or maybe it was Andy I heard sighing with relief and happiness that he won't be forced to lay new St. Augustine sod in the Florida summer heat only to watch it croak again in days due to the extreme heat! LOL!!

No comments: